Ada Therapy Services, PLLC is a privately-owned practice located in Boise and owned and operated by me, Amanda Craig, OTR/L.
About me: I am from Central Pennsylvania but have been calling Boise home for the past 10+ years. My education is in business (Bachelor of Science, Philadelphia University) and occupational therapy (Master of Science, Idaho State University, Pocatello). My husband and I have identical twin girls and a dog named Ada. I enjoy cooking, skiing, rafting, mountain biking, traveling, and watching comedies. I believe that we all have potential to improve our skills and our lives.
Additional education and credentials:
- Nationally registered/board certified (NBCOT) and state licensed (Idaho)
- Certified Brain Injury Specialist (CBIS) through the Brain Injury Association of America
- Certified Saebo orthotic clinician
- Neuro Visual Postural Rehabilitation
- Certified Car Fit Technician
- Member, American Occupational Therapy Association
- CPR certified
Ada Therapy Services will bill insurance and is a contracted provider with most major insurance carriers including:
- Blue Cross
- Blue Shield
- Select Health
- Worker’s Compensation
- United Healthcare
- Pacific Source
- Or private pay
Billing is performed locally by Premier Billing Solutions in Meridian, ID. They can be contacted via phone at (208) 287-9420.